Wednesday, February 15, 2012

l3 - This list is longer than I thought it would be...

What makes me angry, more than anything, are chronic complainers. People who will find anything and everything to possibly to complain about. Again, it could be part of my chill personality, but there is no need to complain all the time! My biggest issue is that there is no reason to complain about some things because there is literally nothing you can do about certain situations. Please do not complain if you can’t change it!!! To me it’s just common sense. And instead of complaining about everything, you could be finding a way to change or fix the problem. Another things that really makes me angry, which goes along with people that complain, is lazy people. Not only people who just sit around all day, but also people who don’t do adequate jobs in school or at work. To me, you should go out in the world and do something productive as often as possible. The worst is a lazy person who complains about everything. I don’t think I could even stand to be in the same room as a person like that. We probably wouldn’t get along at all. Besides these major things that make me angry, there are other minor things that just get me a bit mad. These things include but are not limited to; when my brother forgets to turn on the bathroom vent when he takes a shower and gets the bathroom all full of condensation, rainy days in the summertime, when there is no good food in the house, and people who lie all the time. That last one should be its own category, actually. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves. I don’t even understand why people have to lie all the time! I’m not going to judge you, no matter what the truth is. Just please tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment