Wednesday, April 25, 2012

p2 - It's been fun...


Way back in September, Mr. Currin assigned us a blog in which we were asked to lay out some of the accomplishments we wanted to get done in the 2011-2012 school year. I hadn’t re-read my blog until this week, and I actually did pretty well on keeping up with my own personal goals for my last year of high school. Looking back, my first and foremost goal for the school year was to be as successful as possible in the college credit classes that I signed up to take. In an effort to prepare myself as much as possible for a future in the Paralegal Studies field, I am doing well in both Street Law and Law in Society. As far as my other college courses, I am pleased to say that I have maintained a self-fulfilling grade in AP English as well. It has taken some hard work, but definitely rewarding in the end to know that I am improving my knowledge of the English language and bettering myself overall for my future. However, there are some things I didn’t get to “check off my high school bucket list”. I wrote earlier in the year that I would have liked to take part in a winter or spring sport since I had never done one before. Sadly, I didn’t take on that adventure in these past few months. I did though play on an indoor soccer team once again this winter. Looking back on it now, this past school year as flown by. It’s true when people tell you that high school will be over before you know it. Even though I didn’t accomplish everything that I had hoped to in the beginning of the year, I still think I did a pretty stellar job.

No comments:

Post a Comment