Thursday, May 3, 2012

p5 - Time Flies When You're Having Fun


For this choice blog, I thought it would be a good idea to write about how exciting and eventful the past few weeks of my life have been. All throughout the month of April basically, I’ve experienced a lot of new things! Not to mention had loads of fun in the process. At the end of March, I got a new job at Adams Nurseries (for plants) in Lancaster. So, for a little over a month I have been getting trained on my new position as a cashier at work. I really like it there, even though there is so much to learn. The people are really friendly, and my boss and I click very well because we have the same type of personality. Moving on to even more fun and thrilling adventures, I got a second tattoo in the last week of April! On April 23rd, I got a tattoo of a sun on the front of my left shoulder. Some might say that it was too soon, but I disagree. I definitely thought about it for quite some time, and knew that I wanted to get it and have wanted it for basically my whole life. So I went back to Cowpok, the same place where my first tattoo was done. This time it was much more painful. I’m not even going to lie, it was probably a nine and sometimes even ten out of ten on the pain scale. But it was on the collarbone, so I was expecting it. Now that it’s all healed, I can say that I am very happy with it. Furthermore, the very day after I got my tattoo, I bought my first car! I had been waiting a long time and saving up my money, but I finally was able to make that purchase. It has been a very memorable and exciting past couple of weeks to say the least! I can’t complain at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment