Friday, May 25, 2012

r1 - End of the Year Excitement



I was just thinking about my answer to this blog prompt the other day actually, before I even knew I was going to have to write about it. For me, the best part about the end of the school year is looking back on all the months that led you to this point. I think it’s a weird feeling to be honest, thinking about how September seems like it was like two months ago, when it was really almost nine months ago. It’s even weirder to think about how completely different things were back in the beginning of the school year. This year, it’s especially nostalgic for me because I’ve begun looking back on all four years of my high school experience and reminiscing all of the good times that I had and will certainly miss.
On a less serious note, there are obvious positives to the end of the school year. I personally love being able to get up in the morning with the sun already shining and a refreshing breeze coming through my window. School just has a more “relaxed” feel to it overall. Just today, for example, we got to go and play Kan Jam outside in gym. I also love being able to wear shorts and flip flops to school every day.
At the end of the school year, it’s just nice knowing that all of the “loose ends” are being tied up, you’re finishing up all your work for the year, and summer will soon be here.            

No comments:

Post a Comment