Monday, May 7, 2012

q2 - Summer 2k12


I can’t even really begin to tell you how excited I am for summer. At the start of this summer, I will officially be done with high school. It’ll be weird not preparing for the start of another year here at AHS, but rather preparing for a new adventure of four years at Hilbert College. But before that ensues, I plan on filling the summer of two thousand and twelve with many unforgettable memories.
Of course, it just wouldn’t be summer without my annual trip to Crystal Beach. I am beyond thrilled to be back at my favorite place in the entire world. However, it will be a little different this year. We’re going a different week than we normally do. Since we are renting a different cottage this year, we had to book it for a week in July instead of our usual last week of August. It’s a huge cottage literally right on the beach, so I mean how could you not be excited? The only downside of it is that we won’t be right next door to our friends. I’m hoping that we’ll still be able to get together for dinners and bonfires like we always do. Even still, there’s no doubt in my mind that Crystal Beach will be the highlight of my summer like it always is.
Other than that, I don’t have any definite plans as of right now. I am hoping to get to go to a few concerts, including eleventh row for Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan at Darien Lake. But that will depend on whether or not I save enough money for it. I would also like to go to the Drake concert in the beginning of June, and it would be nice to see The Tragically Hip again when they come somewhere in the Niagara region this summer.
It looks like this last summer before my college life starts will be a wonderful medley of good times, good friends, and good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment