Wednesday, March 7, 2012

m4 - Going Veg!

I recently started vegetarianism again, so I thought that it would be a good topic for my choice blog! I did it once before when I was younger but it only lasted about two months. This time, I really want to make it last and possibly even make it a permanent decision. I would also like to try the vegan lifestyle at some point, but I am definitely not ready for that step yet. I think that after I am comfortable and used to being a vegetarian, I will be able to switch to being vegan for a little while, since vegans don’t eat anything that comes from an animal. No eggs, dairy, or seafood. It is no doubt challenging but definitely rewarding in the end. The main reason that I wanted to go vegetarian again was because it will help me to make healthier choices. And plus, I realized that when I eat healthy, I don’t eat very much meat anyway. So I decided to cut meat out of my diet entirely. Another main reason that I decide to make the change and switch to vegetarianism once again was because I was craving a change in life. I think it’s good to switch up your routine and lifestyle every once in a while, and this seemed like an exciting and reasonable route to take. My cousin is also a vegetarian, and has been for about five years. It’s nice to have someone close to me to share experiences with, like recipes and such. It has been about a week and a half since I started vegetarianism, and I couldn’t be happier. I feel healthier and more refreshed at the end of the day. It’s not a burden at all. I enjoy making my own meals that cater to my lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment