Friday, March 30, 2012

n1 - An Interview with Austin Hopcia



For this round of interviews at The Bulldog, I had the pleasure of interviewing Austin Hopcia. The first thing I asked Austin was what his favorite song ever is. I thought this was a very good question, because I think music says a lot about a person. He couldn’t give think of his favorite song ever, but he replied that his favorite song at the moment is a song by the band Fun. called We Are Young. He first heard the song when it appeared on a commercial, and he’s liked it ever since. Next, I asked Austin if he could eat only one food for the rest of his life, what it would be. He answered immediately with Fettuccini Alfredo. According to him, his mom makes it often and it is the best Fettuccini Alfredo. When I asked Austin what his favorite subject in school is, he answered with math. He said math is his favorite subject, this year specifically, because it’s pretty easy and he’s good at it. He also added that math is his best subject this year. I knew Austin was a very athletic person, so I asked him which sports he played. Austin plays football, basketball, and baseball for Alden. When I asked Austin what his favorite is out of all of the sports he plays, he said baseball, partially because he’s best at it. Good choice Austin, baseball is my favorite out of those as well. Finally, I ended the interview by inquiring about what Austin wants to be when he grows up. He told me that he wished to become a journalist or broadcaster. His dream job would be getting a job with ESPN. And, in case any of you were wondering, Austin Hopcia DOES like the new Justin Bieber song. I can’t blame ya, Austin. It’s a great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment