Wednesday, January 25, 2012

j2 - February will be the month of excitement

Since I already wrote about my fifth grade teacher for another blog, I’m using this as a choice blog. A perfect topic for this choice blog is the upcoming month of February, and how exciting it will be! I have big plans for the second month of this year.
In the first week of February, on the sixth to be exact, I turn eighteen years old! Words can’t even really explain how excited I am about this. Which is kind of weird, because that fact still hasn’t really sunk in yet. My birthday is on a Monday, the day after the Superbowl, which is also exciting. My friend has promised to bring me a medium coffee with one cream (just the way I like it) that morning, so it’s sure to start off great. Then, that evening, my other friends that are eighteen and I plan on celebrating with a night out on the town. You only turn eighteen once, right?
Once the excitement of the eighteenth birthday has subsided, I leave for a vacation to Orlando and Daytona with my parents, brother, and cousins. We have a magnificent house rented in Orando, and a hotel in Daytona that is right on the water. This trip is going to be especially momentous for me because it will be the first time that I get to take my first steps in the ocean. Knowing how much I love the beach and the water, this will be extremely exciting and meaningful to me.
Just when it sounds like my birthday month couldn’t get any better, my aunt (who is going on vacation with us) told me that she would be willing to pay for my tattoo as part of my birthday present. She said I could even get it in Florida on vacation! Since I want to get some waves tattooed on me (so fitting), it would be nice to get it while there. All I have to say is... the rest of January better go by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment