Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Bucket List

I guess you could say that my “bucket list” is filled with pretty simple things that I wish to accomplish. But, that’s just me. Pretty simple. So, the top three things that I came up with were to see Kenny Chesney live in concert, become fluent in French, and Scuba dive.
I would like to see Kenny Chesney live first off because he is one of my favorite music artists. He is country with a little bit of rock, which I love. The way he writes his songs are amazing. They are so relatable. I can pick at least one line out of literally every song and relate it to something in my own life. And most of the time he writes about the beach and summer, so obviously I would love that. One of my favorite songs of all time is actually by me, and it would probably complete my life if I got the chance to see him perform that song live. It would be incredible to see him live because I have such a connection with a lot of his songs. Whenever I listen to his songs, they take me back to summers with my best friend.
Next on my list, I would like to become fluent French. I’ve taken five years of French classes already, but Alden decided not to run the French 5 class. Before I die, I want to become fluent in French because I think it’s incredibly cool to be able to speak a language other than your own. It would also be useful to me, because French is the second language in Canada, and I travel there often and plan to travel there even more in the future.
Lastly, before I die, I want to go scuba diving. All of the footage or pictures of it I see are beautiful! And anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love being in the water, so it’s really perfect for me. I could get to experience the aquatic life in the most up close and personal way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment